We are happy to provide free Wi-Fi service so you can access online spiritual resources while you are attending Mass or activities here. By providing this access, we are responding to the Church’s commitment to communicate the Gospel message in fresh ways in the contemporary world. If you choose to use our Wi-Fi, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use our Wi-Fi service.
- Use of our Wi-Fi network entails legal, ethical and moral responsibilities. Your use of any information or materials on sites you access is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. You understand that misuse of the network may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Users may not engage in any malicious activity while using parish electronic resources. Examples of illegal or malicious activities but are not limited to:
- Any form of harassment through the content of messages sent over the network;
- Accessing or utilizing any resources while forging your identity or credentials;
- Purposely flooding systems or networks as to render them inoperable;
- Any attempt to purposely harm or destroy data and damage hardware;
- Unauthorized use of another person’s credentials, equipment, accounts, or data;
- Violating copyright laws or misuse of intellectual property;
- Installing unauthorized software or malware;
- Any attempt to circumvent network security;
- The posting or distribution of any communications, video, music, or pictures that are contrary to the morals or teachings of the Roman Catholic Church or considered defamatory, offensive, harassing, disruptive, or bullying.