CCD Registration Form
Not registered yet?
About our Religious Education Program
The Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton family cherishes its children and as a community of believers works together to raise them in the Catholic faith. Parents are the primary educators of their children and are supported by the Pastor, a religious education staff and approximately sixty volunteer catechists.
Faith cannot be taught. Rather, it must be lived and experienced. The goal of the Saint Elizabeth Religious Education Program is to guide and assist parents in forming the faith of the children by:
- teaching them the doctrines and prayers of the Catholic Church.
- introducing them to the traditions of the Church.
- familiarizing them with Sacred Scripture.
- teaching them Christian values and showing them how to live according to those values.
- presenting them with opportunities to serve others.
Children learn to love their religious heritage by participating in the celebrations of the Church. Attending weekly Mass as a family is critical to a child’s religious formation. Faith is a life-long journey. At Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, religious education programs are offered from pre-school through high school and into adulthood. Families are encouraged to take advantage of all the parish has to offer.