Helpful advice from Life Touch for your photography session
Allow for about an hour to:
- Be photographed
- View your digital images and select your church directory pose
There is no obligation, but you can purchase photography products at your session. If you choose to purchase additional portraits, Life Touch accepts cash, checks, and major credit cards.
If you can’t make it to our church’s directory photography event, call the parish office (717-697-2614) or stop by the Welcome Desk on Sundays to talk about other options for your photo.
- Simple hairstyles and natural makeup are best.
- Avoid haircuts within 48 hours of your portrait sitting.
- Bring hair and makeup supplies for quick touch-ups.
- Solid colors or simple patterns look best. Busy patterns on clothing are distracting.
- Medium to dark shades create a timeless look & are slenderizing.
- Small jewelry/accessories compliment your face better. Avoid large, distracting accessories.
- Make sure your shoes match your outfit. They might show in some poses.
- Long sleeves are better for adults to focus attention on the face. Short sleeves are ok for infants and children.
- If you wear glasses, feel free to wear them. Our photographers are trained to minimize any glare.
Capture the Real You
- Invite grandparents or other family members/loved ones to join your photography session (even if they are not members of your church).
- With permission of your church, you may bring your household pet to your photography session.
- Bring meaningful items to your photography session: sports equipment, musical instruments, special toys or books, etc.
- We encourage you to have fun at your session and express your true personality!